Do you know Twitter? Really not? It´s a very known social network! Twitter consists on post a tweet writing only 140 characters. Many famous (and non-famous) people use it to share their ideas with others and follow their friends.
I use Twitter since I was 18 but I have been the network a little bit deserted the last years because of the lack of time I have had... Nowadays, I have returned to use it thanks to my TIC´s subject from my Master. I´m still actualizing my Twitter so don´t be too much implacable with me, please!
Following, I will add an example of one of my tweets. This one which was published using the hastag of my subject #ictclil_urjc. There I show my opinion that the main function of teachers is to provide their students the tools to build their own learning, not to use them as a machines where they have to introduce by force theoretical concepts. This idea explains one of the foundations of CLIL methodology, where the focuses are students and teachers are the guides.
In my opinion, teachers have to introduce new technologies because children can take advantages from them sharing information with their classmates, looking for more information and new resources... Teachers have to teach them how to use them correctly.
I hope I would encourage you to use Twitter! Following your friends in Twitter is very very fun! You can follow me in
See you soon.
Click here to visit my twitter

No comments:
Post a Comment