Sunday, 21 February 2016

PLE and PLN mind map

Nice to see you again!


I´ have done my personal PLE and PLN mind map, made up with Popplet. And I would like to share with you my experience.
First of one, I would like to introduce Popplet: It´s an amazing webtool where you can build very nice mind maps without making a great efford. You can change the letter thype and the colour, choose if you want your labs bigger or smaller, and you can also add photos and videos. Of course, you are allow to make as many popples as you want and to have access to them when you can on the website.

Secondly, I would like to explain briefly my mind map. Sorry, because it could be seen very little. On the one hand, I have explained my Personal Learning Environment which means the tools and posibilities that Internet allows us to learn, share, look for, create, organize... new learning. On the other hand, inside a PLE, you can find some tools and the Personal Learning Network. That last one means the tools or means I use in order to take into contact with others and look for their information. I´m not going to enumerate all of these tools and programmes (that is my mind map´s function).
I believe that this webtool is very useful to use in class because it can help children to organize their ideas making maps about their topics.
Finally, I would like to recomend you all the webtools and programs I have mentioned on the map because, from my point of view, all of them are very usefull, not only to know more about CLIL methodology but also in our job as a teacher and in our personal life too.
Thank you so much. I hope you will enjoy it!
 

Click here to see my mind map

No comments:

Post a Comment