Wednesday, 24 February 2016

Creative Commons License

Good evening everyone!


­­I have decided to license my blog with a Creative Commons License. With this, people can use my have the possibility to share and distribute my work commercially, with the principal condition of crediting me because of the original idea. I took that decision due to the fact that my blog will be about CLIL methodology and the majority of the images which I will upload will be created on my own. As the same way I would like to be allowed to share the content that other people upload to the Internet, I prefer give them the same possibility. Anyway, as teachers and educators, we have the moral obligation to help each other.
 Click here to know more about that license

At the same time, we might encourage our students to use Creative Commons License with the reason to respect and valuate others´ creations, because in that way, their own crreations and inventions will be respected and valuated too.

We have to motivate our students to use Creative Commons material in order to make themselves proud of their works, when they will see them been used by other authors. They have to know that they cannot use all the material uploaded at the Internet, because so much authors don´t want them to do that; that´s the author-user relationship. Children must be aware of the laws and permissions which they can choose for their content.

No comments:

Post a Comment