Sunday, 21 February 2016

My 3, 2, 1 presentation!

Welcome to my Powtoon presentation! 

I have made a video to present myself and I have choosen Powtoon, a nice free webtool to create animated presentations and videos through the Internet. That webtool has several advantages:
- You can include videos, images and sounds in order to make your presentation as fun as possible. 
- Powtoon alows you to use some templates or other presentations made up before, and modify them in order to make your work easier. 
- It also offers you some tutorials to learn how to use the webtool, overall at the beginning (you will learn fast because it is easy to use).
-  Powtoon has a free version and a premiun version. You only will have to create your own profile for the free version. 

I believe that Powtoon can be used in class in order to introduce new technologies. Children can make their own presentations and also, make presentations about the topic they are studying; they can work at classroom or at home; in groups or individually...
So, from my way of thinking, Powtoon is very useful, not only in your personal life but also you can use it for your job. I am sure I will use it when I will be a teacher! And you?
I hope you would enjoy it!



1 comment:

  1. Hello Cristina!
    You made a very nice presentation. Moreover, it is very funny! The elements you used and the way you used them makes the introduction very attractive.

    ReplyDelete