Hello again ladies and gentlemen!
Today, I would like to explain you the
challenge my group and I faced from our ICT subject.
I have worked with the same group as in the
challenges before. In case you don´t remember, we are: María, Gonzalo, Estrella, Celia and I.
For this new task, we had to make a tutorial and we decided to explain how to use Piktochart
in order to help our students to take advantage of it. I´m not going to
extend more talking about Piktochart
because you can see all its details in the tutorial (or you can also visit my previous post). However, I have to say
that we have chosen Piktochart (you can also use others such as Easel.ly, Thinglink or Canva) since
we claimed that our children might be able to create their own infographic successfully (as it was said before, some members of our group had already used it and they believed that it could
fit our purpose perfectly). As you can read on my prior post, it is a kind of graphic that represents information, data or knowledge quickly and clearly.
Well, to make our infographic we firstly screencasted our computer screen while we were recording orally step by step the process to use Piktochart. María was controlling the mouse and I was narrating what she was doing in Piktochart. In that way, we
think that our pupils will be familiarised with it better. To do
that, we have used the free tool called aTubeCatcher.
We found this program suitable for this task because it is very easy to
use and it has all the features we were looking for.
At the end, we shared the video to Youtube in order to make it public.
A disadvantage
that we founded is that aTubeCatcher
didn´t allow us to edit videos. For this reason, we used other program: Movie Maker. With it, we could perfect the video adding some background music, the initial tittle and a final
image including our Twitter handles in
order to give the viewers the possibility to contact us
with their doubts, suggestions and questions.
You can see the tutorial here:
I hope you´ll enjoy it and you´ll find it usefull! Do not hesitate to contact us. Remember you can get access to our Twitter profiles by clicking on our names. See you soon!!
No comments:
Post a Comment