Thursday, 17 March 2016

Evaluating an eProject

Hi everyone!
I have evaluated an eProject called Enjoy Learning: Art and Music, which was made up by students of this Master some years before. At first view, I liked a lot the project, but it´s a fact that some things could be improved in order to get a more complete eProject and catch children attention.
I have made a presentation including these things I consider positive and the others that I think they could improve. In order to build this presentation, I have used Genially: I have to admit that I prefered to use another webtool at the beginning, but the teacher encouraged me try do do it wit that one. It was a little bit dificult first, but then It was really fun because Genially has lots of resources that you can use. I have called "things that could be improved" due to I believe that it´s a subjective work, because everyone has a different opinion about the same thing.


It´s important to say that evaluating other projects is very useful, because you can say what do you like and whant don´t you like, and it helps you to decide the things you will include in your own eProject and the things you don´t.

No comments:

Post a Comment